DMCA Complaint Page
Notice of Copyright Infringement
If you believe that your copyrighted work has been used in a way that constitutes copyright infringement and is accessible on this website (“goldppsspp.net”), we encourage you to notify us promptly. We take copyright infringement seriously and will respond to valid notices under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”).
DMCA Complaint Process
To file a DMCA complaint, please provide the following information in writing to our designated DMCA agent at the email address provided below:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on their behalf.
- Identification of the copyrighted work(s) claimed to have been infringed.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity, including enough information for us to locate the material on our website.
- Your contact information, including your name, address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement that you have a good-faith belief that use of the copyrighted material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement, made under penalty of perjury, that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
Please send your DMCA complaint to: [Contact Email]
If you believe that your content was removed or access to it was disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification, you may file a counter-notification. To do so, please provide the following information to our designated DMCA agent:
- Your physical or electronic signature.
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or disabled.
- A statement, under penalty of perjury, that you have a good-faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification.
- Your name, address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the federal district court for the judicial district in which your address is located or, if your address is outside the USA, for any judicial district in which we may be found and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided the DMCA notification or an agent of such person.
Please send your counter-notification to: [Contact Email]
Submitting a false DMCA complaint or counter-notification may result in legal consequences. Before submitting a DMCA complaint or counter-notification, you may want to consult legal counsel to better understand your rights and obligations under the DMCA and other applicable laws.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding our DMCA complaint process, please contact us at [email protected]